NEW YORK HEALTH CARE LAW & LICENSE DEFENSE
Representing Physicians, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists, Other Medical Providers, Practices, Hospitals & Other Licensed Professionals
Joseph Potashnik and Associates PLLC offers highly experienced attorneys dedicated to representing New York licensed professionals in cases involving professional licensing issues, hearings, administrative matters, health law, and criminal defense, in front of the NY OPD & OMPC.
Our professional health care law and license defense attorneys are skilled at representing New York professionals at all stages of licensing matters. We represent physicians, nurses, dentists, chiropractors, pharmacists, physical therapists, psychologists, teachers, and other licensed professionals in the following areas:
- OPMC Representation in NYC
- Representation for OPD Investigations & Hearings
- Physician Licensing & Medical License Defense
- Nurse Licensing & Nursing License Defense – OPD, OPMC, Criminal Investigation & Arrests
- Dentist Licensing & Dental License Defense – OPD, OPMC & Criminal Arrests
- Pharmacy Licensing & Pharmacy License Defense – OPD, OPMC & Criminal Matters
- Chiropractor Licensing and Chiropractor’s License Defense – OPD, OPMC & Criminal Issues
- Professional Licensing & Defense
- Medical Staff Privileges
- Medicare/Medicaid/Network Exclusions and Terminations
- Hospital Privileges
- Peer Review Actions
- Drug and Alcohol Related Proceedings
- Reciprocating State License
- State Office Administrative Hearings
- License Restoration
NEW YORK CRIMINAL DEFENSE OF HEALTHCARE AND OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
At Joseph Potashnik and Associates PLLC, our New York license defense attorneys are extremely skilled and experienced in all areas of criminal defense work which is often closely associated with professional license defense. We aggressively and successfully represent physicians, nurses, dentists, nursing home administrators, and other healthcare professionals in state and federal criminal cases involving:
- White Collar and Business Crimes
- Insurance Fraud
- Medicaid and Medicare Fraud
- Controlled Substances
- Tax Fraud
- Sexual Abuse.
- General Criminal Defense
A criminal conviction in many cases will effectively and severely restrict a licensed professional’s ability to practice his or her profession. If you are arrested or investigated for any criminal or administrative offense in the New York City area, contact the professional license and criminal defense attorneys of Joseph Potashnik and Associates, PLLC., immediately.
NEW YORK HEALTH LAW AND PHARMACY LAW ATTORNEYS – OPD, OPMC & Criminal Defense
Through our highly effective professional network with some of the finest law firms in the Tri-State Area, we serve numerous clients such as nursing homes, medical groups, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic and treatment centers, billing companies and other health care providers in a variety of health care related matters including OPD & OPMC matters, corporate compliance, acquiring or selling a medical practice, managed care agreements, business formation and employment agreements, HIPAA and other related issues.
Our attorneys represent New York City area pharmacists and pharmacy establishments in all aspects of the practice of pharmacy and operating a pharmacy business.
We also represent selected clients in cases involving nursing home abuse and commercial litigation.
Services are offered in Mandarin, Spanish Korean and Russian. When you need quality legal representation, call on us immediately to defend your rights!