NEW YORK PROFESSIONAL LICENSE DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Representing Physicians, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists, Other Medical Providers, Practices, Hospitals & Other Licensed Professionals in NYC
Joseph Potashnik and Associates PLLC offers highly experienced attorneys dedicated to representing New York Licensed Professionals in cases involving professional licensing issues, hearings, administrative matters, suspension, health law, and criminal defense, in front of the NY Office Of Professional Discipline (OPD) & Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OMPC).
Our professional health care law and license defense attorneys are skilled at representing New York professionals at all stages of licensing matters. We represent physicians, nurses, dentists, chiropractors, pharmacists, physical therapists, psychologists, teachers, and other licensed professionals in the following areas:
- OPMC Representation in NYC for Physicians
- Representation for OPD Investigations & Hearings
- Physician Licensing & Medical License Defense
- Criminal Defense For Doctors
- Drug Diversion By Doctors
- Nurse Licensing & Nursing License Defense
- Dentist Licensing & Dental License Defense
- Criminal Matters Impacting Dental License
- Pharmacy Licensing & Pharmacy License Defense
- Chiropractor Licensing and Chiropractor’s License Defense – OPD, OPMC & Criminal Issues
- Professional Licensing & Defense
- Health Care Fraud – Insurance Plans
- Medical Staff Privileges
- Medicare Insurance Fraud
- Medicaid Insurance Fraud
- Medicare or Medicaid Audit
- Nursing License & Drug Diversion
- Medicare/Medicaid/Network Exclusions and Terminations
- Hospital Privileges
- Peer Review Actions
- Drug and Alcohol Related Proceedings
- Reciprocating State License
- State Office Administrative Hearings
- License Restoration
Professional License Defense New York – Criminal Matters
At Joseph Potashnik and Associates PLLC, our New York license defense attorneys are extremely skilled and experienced in all areas of criminal defense work which is often closely associated with professional license defense. We aggressively and successfully represent physicians, nurses, dentists, nursing home administrators, and other healthcare professionals in state and federal criminal cases involving:
- White Collar and Business Crimes
- Insurance Fraud
- Medicaid and Medicare Fraud
- Controlled Substances
- Tax Fraud
- Sexual Abuse.
- General Criminal Defense
A criminal conviction in many cases will effectively and severely restrict a licensed professional’s ability to practice his or her profession. If you are arrested or investigated for any criminal or administrative offense in the New York City area, contact a License Suspension Attorney with Joseph Potashnik and Associates, PLLC., immediately.
Investigation & Professional License Suspension New York – Practice Centers
Through our highly effective professional network with some of the finest law firms in the Tri-State Area, we serve numerous clients such as nursing homes, medical groups, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic and treatment centers, billing companies and other health care providers in a variety of health care related matters including OPD & OPMC matters, corporate compliance, acquiring or selling a medical practice, managed care agreements, business formation and employment agreements, HIPAA and other related issues.
Our attorneys represent New York City area pharmacists and pharmacy establishments in all aspects of the practice of pharmacy and operating a pharmacy business.
We also represent selected clients in cases involving nursing home abuse and commercial litigation.
Services are offered in Mandarin, Spanish Korean and Russian. When you need quality legal representation regarding your license or suspension, call a Professional License Defense Attorney immediately to defend your rights!